Thursday 11 June 2009

Primavera Sound


Primavera Sound might well be the best festival in the world. The release of their line up each year is essentially an education in music, both classic and cutting edge. It was at Primavera that I decided Animal Collective are the greatest band in the world, first had the privilege of listening to Bon Iver and where I concluded that Art Brut are just awful. 

The above picture was taken at around 7AM on Sunday morning. We'd come straight from the festival (via a car park where I saw my first genuwine doggers, ole!) to the beach to watch the sun come up. I asked a Spanish chap for a lighter and as I walked off he shouted, 'Ey, you', at me. Convinced I was about to get mugged I reluctantly turned round to see him offering me a large beer. It definitely is the best festival in the world.

Here's my review for Clash 

No comments:

Post a Comment