Thursday 11 June 2009

How to model for BUTT magazine


Mum: *Knocks on bathroom door*

Henry: NO!

Mum: I'm coming in

Henry: You can't. I'm in the bath

Mum: I'm coming in to take a photo

Henry: NO!

Mum: *Comes in*

Henry: *Thinks, Oh well, better look good at least*

This sequence of events led to a rather fetching photo of myself being published on facebook, complete with moustache in it's prime and swept back hair. Then my media mogul friend Max commented 'If you don't send this into BUTT magazine I will'. I didn't so he did. Roughly a month later it was featured as leading image on the website along with the copy 'Butthead Max sent us this lovely image of his friend enjoying bathtime in his new superpractical holiday retreat near Angoulême, France'. It supercedes managing the PR campaign for Amazon.co.uk's Homewares store as the greatest piece of publicity I have been involved in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment